Attack on Titan fans, I have some disappointing news. It appears that the second season of Attack on Titan has been pushed back, from a 2016 release until 2017. Yūki Kaji (Eren), Yui Ishikawa (Mikasa), Marina Inoue (Armin), and director Tetsuro Araki announced back in 2014 that the popular anime will get a second season.
Season 2 being pushed back to 2017 is not a good sign for the hit anime. According to a report from the Spanish home video and streaming distributor SelectaVisión, the 2016 release timeframe will not be happening. This news has been further substantiated by an interview with Mission Tokyo, in which Kodansha has stated the same thing. The plan is to release the anime during the first part of 2017.[Crunchyroll]
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?