Perhaps one of the most surprising names that went across George Lucas’ desk was Christopher Walken. I thought that I Nick Nolte surprised me, but Walken takes the cake. He made the final three cut. That is how close he came to landing the pivotal role. I would have made the role more of a joke, in fact just thinking about Walken doing the role is hilarious. Just check out a SNL skit featuring Kevin Spacey as Christopher Walken auditioning for Star Wars. No wonder Walken has never talked about his opportunity for the part.
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?