We are a few weeks away from the release of the all-female Ghostbusters reboot, and the studio has given us a lovely gem. In the latest featurette, we get to see the birth of the all-new Ecto-1, the iconic mode of transportation of any serious ghost busting team.
The Ecto-1 is a staple for Ghostbusters fans, and is considered a character in the film. To some it is the fifth member of the team, and one of the most crucial to operations. The latest featurette shows us the cast loving the new ride, and they even talk a minute about the old Ecto-1. The new film promises to show us how the vehicle is born. Wait a minute, is that the new Ghostbusters theme I hear in the background?
Ghostbusters hits theaters on July 15, 2016.
Check out the featurette below:
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?