The newest trailer for Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children makes this film look creepier than ever! It is something we have come to expect from a Tim Burton film, the creepy touch, the (can I say) peculiar visuals, but this movie looks like Burton is operating at an entirely new level.
The trailer has all the wonder of the book, but I just can’t get past how ‘peculiar’ this film really looks. I think that Burton has struck gold with this film, and I haven’t even seen the film yet. I cannot wait for Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. Check out the trailer below:
Adapted from the best-selling novel by Ransom Riggs, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children features Eva Green (Penny Dreadful) as the fascinating Miss Peregrine: a magical caretaker who is charged with watching over a very peculiar group of children. By peculiar, I mean that they have the ability to wield fire, water, air, and many other interesting things. The film looks to follow Jacob (Asa Butterfield), a normal kid who may have more to him than he thinks.
The protectors may not be enough to protect the children from the creatures that seek them out, especially when they are led by Samuel L. Jackson. What will come of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children?
Find out the answer when the film hits theaters on September 30.
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?