A ton of Rogue One information dropped at the Star Wars Celebration that took place this past weekend. Among the fray of information that was dropped is the first official poster for the upcoming film, Star Wars: Rogue One.
The poster shows our heroes facing off against the might of the Empire on a beach on the Scarif. From what we have seen from the production, Scarif is a mostly tropical planet. This will bring a whole new setting to the Star Wars universe on the big screen. We saw glimpses of tropical planets in the prequels, but it will be nothing compared to what we will see in Rogue One.
Disney is hoping to broaden the scope of the Star Wars universe, giving us storylines that are outside of the core tale that we all love. I am really excited to see where this story will go, and the things that it will prove. If this film is successful, there really is no place that Disney cannot go in the Star Wars universe.
Here is the official synopsis for the film:
Jyn Erso, a Rebellion soldier and criminal, is about to experience her biggest challenge yet when Mon Mothma sets her out on a mission to steal the plans for the Death Star. With help from the Rebels, a master swordsman, and non-allied forces, Jyn will be in for something bigger than she thinks.
Check out the amazing poster below:
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?