We have been waiting for months to get a better look at the suits from the upcoming Power Rangers movie. Now we have a great look at the suits, and they seem to be a cross between alien technology and Iron Man’s suit. This movie has previously been said to be a darker grittier Power Rangers. What exactly that means, is anyone’s guess, but I am sure that it won’t be as dark as the fan PR film starring James Van Der Beek.
While the above fan video is epic, Dean Israelite promises that the 2017 Power Rangers movie will be a lot better. I feel like the shininess is a bit much, but they have this ancient feeling about them. It appears as though they might be made of an alien metal, and the new sleek design is great. I also like how they stuck to the bright colors in the costumes.
The big reveal is brought to us via USA Today, in their Comic-Con preview. The big change to note, is that the suits have visors that come off, rather than the full helmet, like they do in the classic television show. Check out the new suits below:
I could be wrong, but is that Don Cheadle dressed as the Blue Power Ranger?
There was also a recent look at the Rita Repulsa costume we will see in this film, and it is safe to say that the design team has taken this costume in a completely new direction. Check out Rita in her new digs below:
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?