One of the most-anticipated upcoming superhero films is Spider-Man: Homecoming. The film is now shooting in Atlanta, Georgia, reports are starting to surface from the set. According to set reports, Scarlett Johansson has been spotted by a local Twitter account, @AtlantaFilming. This is the first time that Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow is rumored to be in Spidey’s first Marvel film.
It is already known that Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) will appear in the film in some capacity. This is only one report, and there have been no other claims that Black Widow will be in the film This is just an appearance from her on set. Below is the tweet from @AtlantaFilming:
Well, well… hi Scarlett. What’cha doing here?
— Atlanta Filming (@AtlantaFilming) July 27, 2016
Does this mean that we could see Black Widow show up in Tom Holland’s first full movie as the Webslinger? It would be an interesting dynamic, and would give a little regulation to Tony Stark. Remember, as always, take this rumor with a grain of salt. There is no confirmation that Black Widow will be in the movie, and Marvel is keeping quiet about the entire thing.
Spider-Man: Homecoming hits theaters on July 7, 2017.
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?