One of the most-anticipated games of 2016, Gears of War 4, hits store shelves a little over a week. Fans of the game series will be introduced to a new generation of Gears and new threat to the children of Earth. It is time to get out your Lancer, and prepare to chainsaw some creatures in half.
In the wake of a launch event on Wednesday night in Sydney, we are treated to 20 minutes of gameplay. In the clip below you get the games prologue followed by a big chunk of third-person goodness. This installment in the Gears of War franchise takes us 25 years after the end of the Locust War.
A new saga begins for one of the most acclaimed video game franchises in history. After narrowly escaping an attack on their village, JD Fenix and his friends, Kait and Del, must rescue the ones they love and discover the source of a monstrous new enemy.
What will the new game bring us, and what are these new creatures threatening humanity?
Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition will be available next Friday, and Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions releasing on Tuesday October 11.
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?