During the Super Bowl we got a 30 second television spot for the upcoming X-Men spinoff film Logan. Featuring Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, this film looks to be the last time that Jackman will brandish adamantium claw for the franchise.
He will be severely missed. It is unknown whether Fox plans on recasting the character, or will they pass the torch off to another mutant. The comics used X-23 as the new Wolverine, and she is the young mutant featured in Logan. Th film is directed by James Mangold, and this trailer doesn’t show us much new footage, but some is present. Check out the trailer below:
As previously stated, the new trailer has minimal new footage, but this film doesn’t need to give anything else up. There is already a huge amount of people anxious for the film’s release date.
Logan is set in the future, where he has aged to the point where his mutant abilities are beginning to fail him. Professor Xavier is an elderly man, who is suffering from what appears to be Alzheimer’s. They are hiding out near the Mexican border, and most mutants have died off. Logan introduces us to a new mutant, X-23, who is a clone of Wolverine. Will Logan be able to protect her from the evil men that have come to use her as a weapon?
Logan hits theaters on March 3, 2017.
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?