We all loved the ending of the first Mass Effect trilogy, didn’t we? That is sarcasm. I loathed the ending, it was just bad. In the last 10 minutes of the game, they took the series from my favorite franchise, to the bottom of the pile. BioWare is trying to help ease everyone’s pain by rebooting the series, and taking the adventures to another universe in Mass Effect: Andromeda. To get you ready for the new game, they dropped a clip online that features the first 13 minutes of gameplay.
Although Mass Effect: Andromeda is more of a spinoff and not a reboot, the game will feature new heroes, new enemies, and a new galaxy to explore. A clip has hit the internet this weekend that not only gives viewers the first 13 minutes of the game, but it gives you the back story die-hard fans are yearning for. Part of Andromeda overlaps with the original series very briefly. Before Commander Shephard’s war with the Reapers, a group of colonists departed the Milky Way in 2185. Which came first: Andromeda or the original Mass Effect trilogy? After 634 years in cryosleep, the crew arrive in the Andromeda Galaxy looking to for a new home for humanity.
The clip comes to us courtesy of IGN, check it out below:
Mass Effect: Andromeda hits store shelves on March 21st for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?