Charlize Theron doesn’t pull any punches in the newest trailer for Atomic Blonde. The film garnered rave reviews at SXSW, and now Atomic Blonde looks to wow audiences worldwide. The action film is being heralded as the female John Wick. With John Wick co-director David Leitch (Deadpool 2) at the helm in his first solo debut, there is no doubt that this analogy stuck.
Check out the first official trailer below:
Atomic Blonde is based on the graphic novel The Coldest City and set in East Germany before the Berlin fell. Theron, and M16 agent, must navigate through an intricate game of Spy vs Spy. She is joined by her station chief (James McAvoy) while they hunt for a rare dossier.
AB stars Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, John Goodman, Til Schweiger, Eddie Marsan, Sofia Boutella, Bill Skarsgard and Toby Jones.
Atomic Blonde releases in theaters July 28.
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?