Robin William’s final film has been on the shelf for a couple of years now. The good news is that Williams is an amazing in the film, but the bad news is that the film isn’t faring well with critics. The film is called Absolutely Anything, and teams up Williams with Simon Pegg and John Cleese.
Williams passed away in 2014, and his absence in Hollywood has left a gaping hole in the comedy world. His final performance was Absolutely Anything, and it debuted in the UK in 2015. The premise for the film is a simple one:
Eccentric aliens give a man (Simon Pegg) the power to do anything he wants. His actions will dictate whether or not the planet will be destroyed. Will Pegg use his powers for good in order to save Earth?
Check out he trailer below:
The trailer looks good, but with comedies like this, it’s easy to see how the critics may not like the film. The film has a stellar cast, and the film is worth a shot just to hear Williams’ final performance.
Absolutely Anything will get a limited theatrical release in the US on May 12.
- Zendaya Talks Mary Jane and Her Role in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Zack Snyder Talks R-Rated ‘Batman v Superman’
- Zack Snyder Drops the First Glimpse of ‘Aquaman’ in Action Underwater
- Zack Snyder Drops Teaser for ‘Justice League’ Preparing for Official Trailer on Saturday
- YouTube is the Devil and Metallica is the Bastion of Good?