The Star Wars spin-off Han Solo movie is slowly starting to leak out information regarding the film. We still have no idea about the plot, other than it will chronicle the early years of the Rebel Smuggler. This weekend is the New York Comic Con, and with it comes new details of everything! A few details emerged, telling us what locations we will see in the film.
The report says that we will definitely see Corellia, Han’s home world, and Kessel, home of the infamous Kessel Run. There are a few more planets in the film, which means that this film will take audiences to a lot of new locations in the Star Wars universe. Check out the locations below, courtesy of Making Star Wars:
- Corellia, Han’s homeworld and a location that’s been rumored before.
- Kessel, a location teased by Ron Howard and home in the Expanded Universe to both the infamous spice mines and the smuggling run Han would famously complete in 12 parsecs.
- Iridium, a world briefly mentioned in the Expanded Universe and home to many space pirates.
- Savareen, a planet which has been name-dropped previously in the Expanded Universe for its famous brandy.
- Vandor, a name previously used in the EU for a system of barren, rocky planetoids near Coruscan. Although MSW adds, this could’ve been misheard in their reporting and could be Fondor, home to some Imperial Shipyards, and a location appearing in the upcoming video game Battlefront II.
The Han Solo spinoff stars Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo, Woody Harrelson, Emilia Clarke, and Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian. Also appearing are Thandie Newton and Phoebe Waller-Bridge, with Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca. The movie was originally directed by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller. Ron Howard took over the project after Lord and Miller departed.